Perception, it’s everything . How we feel about ourselves , our situations , our lives. The way we view a person helps us to decide whether we like them or whether we’d unplug a persons life support to charge our phones. The same can be said for politics, Do we really know who we’re voting for or do we just think we know?
Before we vote this November let’s make sure we know the facts before we end up voting for someone just because they carry hot sauce in their purse.
Donald John Trump
- Azealia Banks thinks we should vote for him
- He’s a native of my favorite borough Queens, N.Y.
- According to Wikipedia this real estate mogul is worth 4.5 Billion dollars. Not bad for someone who’s always filing for bankruptcy
In my opinion, one of the best ways of learning about a person’s morals and perspective on life ( there’s that word again) is to find out how a person was raised.
- Enter Fred Trump – Senior President of Trump Organization during the 70’s.
- In 1973 the U.S. government brought a civil rights suit against the Trump Organization alleging that it refused to rent to black people. I wonder if Ms. Banks knows that by the looks of it the man she thinks we should all vote for would have had her and her family homeless. (Sips tea)
But let’s digress, we can’t judge a person on their father’s prejudices can we? We can if we do some further digging and find out that Donald Trump was president of Trump management a then subsidiary of the Trump Organization. Which begs the question was he in cahoots with dear old dad?
- Trump 2000 adorned bumper stickers on the back of hillbilly trucks everywhere in 2000. The first time he ran for president
- Announced that he’d pick Oprah Winfrey to be his running mate.
Yes, that Oprah Winfrey
- He drops out of the race after referring you at Buchanan as a Hitler lover.
- Is for universal healthcare and reducing national debt.
- Donates and funds various charities such as Girl Up , The Eric Trump Foundation and others. I’m confused and it’s only my opinion but he may have split personalities. A racist who presumably likes Oprah and a women hater who funds funds a charity for girls? Hmm, maybe he’s got split personality issues?
Hillary Rodham Clinton
- Born in Chicago
- Rides subways by herself and dabs on The Ellen Degeneres Show
- was the 67th U.S. secretary of state
- was the first lady of the United states and wasn’t about to leave her “in” (Bill Clinton) during the Lewinsky scandal.
- Is for Universal Healthcare
- working families
- Founded the Arkansas advocates for children and families.
- Not much is said about Hillary’s parents other than the fact that her mother was a homemaker and her father was a small business owner in the textile Industry.
- Led a failed effort to enact the Clinton health plan which was almost exactly like Obama care. It was even dubbed “Hillarycare”.
Do you see this face? He is not amused neither am I, “Obamacare” “Hillarycare”? Come on people we can do better than that.
The Whitewater Controversy
- Ms. Clinton became the first 1st lady to face a federal Grand Jury
- In 1996 the Federal Government investigated some real estate investments that the Clintons along with some friends were involved in. David Hale claimed that the Clintons pressured him into giving them a $300,000 loan to a partner of theirs in the investment. Everyone involved got jail time except the clintons. Connections and money possibly keeping them out of jail?
2012 Benghazi Attacks
- Following September 11th, Hillary voted to approve the Afghanistan war.
- Accepts responsibility for security lapses during the attack on an American consulate but denies any direct role in consulate security.
Bernard “Bernie” Sanders
- Self prescribed Socialist
- Born in Brooklyn, N.Y.
- A child of Jewish immigrants
- Got arrested in 1963 at a civil rights rally look at young Sanders sticking it to the man.
- Was Mayor of Burlington, Vermont
Socialist in the House
- In 1990 he joined the House of Representatives, with many saying that he was the first self professed Socialist to win a seat.
- In 1993 he voted against a bill which made background checks mandatory on gun purchases
- He opposed the 2003 invasion of Iraq
- He was against the Patriot Act which was put in place to deter and punish terrorist acts in the U.S. and around the world.
Since I couldn’t find any other interesting things about Mr.Sanders that was actually a fact, I leave you this
Bernie Sanders? Eminem? Nooo!